September 02, 2010

Darbar Festival 2010

Darbar is a south-Asian music festival taking place in April every year at King's Place, London. The setting for the festival is very befitting; the word Darbar refers to a king's court. I see it more as a journey than a festival, as the many talented artists take their listeners to often very different worlds. It is commonplace for listeners to, often in spite of themselves, utter words of praise and awe during each performance.












These photos were taken 5 months ago, and the fact that I feel I have grown so much as a photographer since then, and could do so much better now, is so refreshing. Recently I've learnt a couple of tips just from looking at my friends' photography; I hope to always be learning from the things and people that surround me, and growing as a photographer and person.

0 comments:

Post a Comment